We are pleased to announce that as of July 16, 2015, Skyline Building Envelope Solutions (CGY) Inc. is now Thermal Systems.
Thermal Systems is a leading building envelope, mechanical insulation, roofing and daylighting subcontractor that serves the Commercial and Industrial markets across Western Canada and beyond. We look for the most complicated jobs to challenge our highly skilled workforce. Our goal to all stakeholders is to be the best subcontractor on site every time.
Thermal Systems is involved with projects for the full construction life cycle, from conception to completion, offering multi-scope solutions and design assist throughout the entire process. Since 1985, we’ve exclusively represented only the highest quality exterior cladding products, held a rigorous commitment to service, while maintaining access to hundreds of our own skilled installers. We have the knowledge and experience to build a project the right way, from the small but important features, to projects surpassing 30 million dollars. Building Inspired Visions.
Highlights and Services:
- EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATION OF THESE QUALITY PRODUCTS AND BRANDS:
Alucobond | Kalwall | BEMO | Moeding | Solatube | Phenolic Panel | Enduro | Thermal Blankets
- Progressive Quality Control and Quality Assurance team
- Comprehensive Safety Program for our employees, other workers and the environment
- Extensive FLAT ROOFING services: Single-ply membrane roofing, Fully landscaped green roofing & Roofing Systems
- We custom manufacture, fabricate, and install high-quality thermal blankets
- Advanced 3D Technology and BIM modeling
- Corporate Identity Programs
- Insulating, cladding, metal roofing and decking
- Innovative design-assist, project management methods and product testing
- Subscribers to ISNetworld, CanQual, ComplyWorks, and PICS Auditing
- Certificates of Recognition in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and the Northwest Territories
- We provide our superior fabrication and installation services in Western Canada, and all over the world
- Proud members of the Thermal Insulation Association of Canada, Construction Specifications of Canada, Alberta Cladding and Decking Association, National Insulation Association, and the BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Edmonton Construction Associations, as well as ARCA (Alberta Roofing Contractors Association), and BOMA.
- Alcohol and Drug-Free Workplace